Sign Shop Safety
The Tri-State Sign Association recognizes that, in the sign industry, providing a safe working environment is critical! There are at least 3 good reasons:
- It is the right thing to do. Personal safety and the safety of employees is essential.
- It is good business. The negative impact on the bottom-line of the sign company caused by the expense of Workers’ Comp Insurance is directly related to claims resulting from on-the-job accidents.
- It is the law. OSHA and other governmental regulatory agencies mandate safety standards, and penalties for non-compliance can be devastating.
Tri-State Sign Association provides periodic work-safety training classes for fabricators, installers, and service technicians addressing critical safety training issues.
Tri-State Sign Association sign company members receive safety & regulatory compliance consultation provided by member firm EHS, LLC. This is a 24/7 Call-A-Safety Consultant on-call service for answers to any safety-related and regulatory compliance questions. EHS, will also design a full-service safety program for tailored uniquely for TSSA sign company members.
Outlines updated each week.
24/7 Call-A-Safety Consultant Contact:
- Steve Bell
- EHS, LLC
- (417) 483-6492
Sign Shop Safety Publications:
- “Aerial Lifts”, Tri-State Sign Association News Newsletter, 4th Quarter 2013
- “Safety Training”, Tri-State Sign Association News Newsletter, March 2013
- “Safety Training”, Tri-State Sign Expo News Newsletter, December 2012
- “Complying with OSHA Fall Protection Standards”, Tri-State Sign Expo News Newsletter, June 2012
- “What’s Hot in the Sign Industry”, Tri-State Sign Expo News Newsletter, March 2012